Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Paul Camuso runs for re-election to Medford City Council seat


This is not a political endorsement, this is a reprinting of the candidate's own words
-Medford GOP

My name is Paul A. Camuso and I am a candidate for re-election to the Medford City Council and I am currently completing my third term on the council.

As a lifelong resident of Medford and a graduate of our schools, I am committed to making a positive contribution to the community that has given me so much during my youth. My experience on the School Committee and City Council has prepared me well to deal with the many challenges that face our city today.

I am running for re-election because I believe that I can continue to be a leader on the City Council at this critical time in our city’s progress.

My track record as a city councilor clearly demonstrates that I get back to every caller and make sure that each issue is handled in a thorough, courteous, timely and effective way. As taxpayers and citizens you have the right to have your questions and concerns answered promptly.

We must do more to attract taxpaying business to Medford. We cannot allow storefronts to remain vacant and major national and regional businesses to go elsewhere. I have supported the revitalization of Medford Square.

Full story

1 comment:

TheTruth said...

Paul! Change your portrait on your banner. Your thinner now.