Thursday, August 28, 2008

"View From the Floor" - Updates from the RNC

By Mark Crowley…

Next week, it will be my honor and privilege to serve as a Delegate to the Republican National Convention in Minneapolis / St. Paul. I will be joined by fellow Medford committee member, Sarah Garland. We will be among 3 delegates and 3 alternates to represent the Massachusetts 7th Congressional District. In total, there are nearly 80 members in the Massachusetts delegation.

All week, I will be posting my observations from the convention on this blog. Be sure to come back to this site each day to get my “View From the Floor.”

Feel free to leave comments on the blog or email me directly at mark.crowley@verizon.com if you have any issues or questions you would like me to raise at the convention.

Regards,

Mark

No comments: